Friday, August 27, 2021

Today's Thoughts

 





I'm dreaming of an adult picture book where the fairy god human waves it's magic wand and transgender women and tans men switch the body parts we need to be whole. Being Transgender means we have to go through a lot to get our outside to line up with who we are. Pretending to be a girl in public was uncomfortable but was in some ways easier because I was born with that costume on. I was also afraid of the public. It may cost a lot and it will not be easy but I have to take that costume off. It never fit and it hurt me.

I know many people who knew me as Diane don't understand. That is ok. Ask questions.


1 comment:

  1. I first knew you as Diane, Dolce, beloved and I have love seeing you blossom into who you were from the beginning into Declan. I knew that you loved the devotional Transfigured because it fitted you, although I had no idea why at the time except to me I didn't see female, I saw you. I hope this makes sense. I still see you, I now call you by your name Declan xx

    ReplyDelete

"God is Transgender And So Am I"

  Yes, I said it and fully believe it. "God is Transgender And So Am I"  I believe in God or what I like to call Divine Love. My G...